Wednesday 3 December 2014

Tech vs Don

Hello, I'm Mustafa.

Client: Mustafa, He is a big man, he is the don, he has a lot of men and guns, he does very bad thing, I've asked police and leaders to help, but nobody is ready to help, I know what could you do all alone, but I've no place else to go, Please! help me! I only want to see my son.

Mustafa: Let's see a don, no police, no political help, I can not defeat him through shear power, who can?? Ahh...

Client: Can you do something??

Mustafa: My friend please pull yourself together, you'll son will come home in a week. You please return and have some rest.

Client: But how will this happen?

Mustafa: We have technology my friend and it's much more strong than any don. But first I need to make a call.

Client leaves sobbing...

Mustafa(on phone): Hello, how are you my friend, I need you to setup a meeting with the DON.

Don's Office Mustafa-Don meeting.

Mustafa's friend: Mr. Don, my friend here has great expertise, technology being one of them.

Don's office PC crashes, it is due to a coat button that Mustafa is wearing, Mustafa offers help in solving the issue, the Don accepts it but keeps his eye on him and then tea comes in...

Scene prior to meeting, Mustafa had slipped the sugar cubes box with sugar coated sodium when Don's maid was buying groceries.

Mustafa looks at the tea and his sugar coated sodium in the tray.

Don : My dear friend, sugar?

Mustafa : yeah two.

Don puts is cubes and starts stirring it with the spoon and as he is handing it to Mustafa the cup explodes thereby causing a distraction to allow Mustafa to install Shell shock (a new deadly computer virus, yet to be cracked) and sets the timer for 3 days to start the hacking of Google, Microsoft and Apple servers.

The cup exploded because sodium reacts with water vigorously, see for yourself...



After sometime, Mustafa and his friend takes the leave.
Tech giants find out about the hackers which leads them to Don,
and they take down the Don with the help of the government.
Client's son returns home within a week.





No comments:

Post a Comment