Sunday 1 March 2015

Mustafa Stories - "Kutte ki Supari"

Hello, I am Mustafa.
I like to walk, I was walking home one day from office. I saw an accident, most people will look at it as an accident but I looked at it as a murder because not most but many accidents are planned murders. Accident was of a dog, so people ignored it, they thought it might be running after something but my first reaction was to find the source of the accident so I looked in the direction the dog was running in, there was nothing, not a cat or a small animal or any kind of moment that might have intrigued a dog to run in front of the car. So I looked in the opposite direction, there I saw a man's back and I followed him.
He went to a man and the other guy who you might call a handsome butler, gave him some envelope, then I returned and saw the dog's owner crying, he was old, rich and famous, behind him was his beautiful wife and then came the butler, my suspicion got strong that this is a planned murder.
I investigated and found the butler and the rich man's wife, they were having an affair, I listened to their conversation and the butler was saying that you know he saw everything and barked at me in front of the owner, There! the case is clear handsome butler fucked his owner's wife in front of the dog and dog barked on the butler when they three might have been together and the butler hired a contract killer to get rid of the problem.
I went home and thought about it a little, should I tell anyone, then I thought screw it, let the woman be happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment