Wednesday 21 March 2012

my first crush


My first ‘CRUSH’

My frist crush’s b’day.
I had a great day.
We studied till five.
Then I left the bee hive.
Hoping for some day return.
And see you like as same when we were children.
When I returned,
My heart was hardened.
And you had softened.
When we worked on the project’s,
If you remember ur was the bio gas.
It was a great time,
And u were just fine.
After one year came the golden time,
When we were in the same class for some time.
You were cute,
But ur mouth never mute.
But now u r somewhere far,
I hope u’ve the happy hours.
Atleast u are with u r best friend,
And believe me that can even change hell to heaven.
I was late in wishing u the happy b’day.
But I hope u were happiest person on earth on ur b’day.
Whenever u’ll die…Please remember not to say good bye.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………[shreyansh.jain]

No comments:

Post a Comment