Sunday 23 November 2014

Chinu - Tale of a gutsy cricketer-1

I am sitting on the bench, I'm really small, frankly I don't remember the scene exactly, there are only few pictures of the scene that I remember, the day when I first played cricket.
I am waiting for my friends, we had fun playing at the Sushila Bhawan auditorium, this auditorium has a auditorium like an arc, it was something like this from the inside :

And on the first floor, on one side there was a small library, to the right of the stairs, right of the above picture, and on the left there was this empty space which had pillars and was also an arc but with only curved walls and a line of curved pillars that went through the middle of this store room. It was not exactly a store room as it was empty, but if I think now, it could be used for small parties, it had this arc like unique architecture, but never mind, it was a good place for us kids to hide and try to get the seeker from behind, our spot for playing hide and seek.
This auditorium had a medium size ground in front of it and there were three big trees, I remember one of them being the Tamarind tree,
to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment